August 7, 2012
FILTER Magazine is exited to announce the premier line-up for the ‘Good Music’ publication’s upcoming Culture Collide Creative Summit. The exclusive two-day conference panel series will take place on October 4 and 5 during the third annual Culture Collide music festival in Los Angeles and is open to all Culture Collide wristband holders. The summit will bring together influential speakers from the music, entertainment and lifestyle industries with delegates from around the world to discuss brand partnerships, record sales, touring, digital marketing strategies and much more. The full line-up of speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
The Culture Collide Creative Summit will take place Oct. 4 and 5 from 12:30 – 4:00 pm at Taix in Echo Park (1911 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90026) and the list of panels includes:
Thursday, October 4, 2012
• Partnering With Brands Across Borders: Discussion about the opportunities for international artists to work with brand partners in the Unites States and abroad.
• Online PR Strategies in the USA: An in-depth look into the online PR and marketing world, globally.
Friday, October 5, 2012
• The Future of Record Sales: Focusing on music sales in the United States and the changes currently taking place within the industry.
• Sync USA: The exploration of sync opportunities for international artists within the music industry.
• Hit the Road: Strategies for optimal navigating of the Unites States as a touring artist.