LOOK: Exploring Echo Park w/ Gap Styld.by and Priscilla Ahn Discusses Her Style Evolution
By Staff; Photos by Emily Shur on July 1, 2014
We’re excited to bring you the latest installment in our Gap Styld.by series, where we hang out with some of our favorite artists during an ordinary (or, in some cases, extraordinary) day and feature their styles. This time, we’re hanging out again with the lovely Priscilla Ahn in Echo Park.
Shot by Emily Shur, Priscilla showed off her tomboy side in a pair of white boyfriend jeans that are perfect for those breezy summer days in LA. Top it all off with a crisp chambray shirt and metallic oxford shoes and you’re ready to go! Above, check out our adventures with Priscilla in video form, as the songstress discusses the evolution of her style and some of her favorite looks.
For more Gap Styld.by looks, check out our collaborations with RAC and SZA.
- LOOK: A Day By The Lake w/ Gap Styld.By And Priscilla Ahn
- LOOK: A Highland Park Outing With RAC For Gap Styld.by
- LOOK: Casual City Wanderings w/ Gap Styld.by and SZA
- LOOK: Early Summer in Manhattan w/ Gap Styld.by and SZA
- LOOK: Elysian Park Spring Day w/ Gap Styld.by and Priscilla Ahn; Plus “Remember How…” Video + Tour
- LOOK: Hanging Out With RAC in Highland Park for Gap Styld.by
- LOOK: Our Gap Styld.by Series Launches with Priscilla Ahn