FILTER’s Top 10 of 2013: Ludo
By Staff on December 23, 2013
When it comes to end-of-year lists, it's definitely not all about us; we love to know what our favorite musicians and artists have been digging the most out of 2013, too, and we're thrilled to share those lists here.
World renowned French TV star and chef, Ludovic "Ludo" Lefebvre, spent his 2013 creating unbelievable delicacies for a few lucky diners right in the heart of Hollywood. Considered one of the masters of "Pop-Up Dining," Ludo is best known now for being one third of the secret french restaurant Trois Mec. Below, Lefebvre gives us an excellent list of of his favorite albums of 2013.
Ludo's Top 10 of 2013
1. Daft Punk - Random Access Memories
2. Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP2
3. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - The Heist
4. Stromae - Racine carrée (favorite song "Moules Frites") I know, I know.....
5. Jay-Z - Magna Carta, Holy Grail
6. Imagine Dragons - Night Visions
7. Major Lazer - Free the Universe
8. La Fouine- Drôle de Parcours
9. Lorde - Pure Heroine
10. Rocé - Gunz N' Rocé