FILTER’s Top 10 of 2013: Food Is the New Rock
By Staff on December 26, 2013
When it comes to end-of-year lists, it's definitely not all about us; we love to know what our favorite musicians and artists have been digging the most out of 2013, too, and we're thrilled to share those lists here.
Marrying the delicious and dig-able worlds of noms and beats, Food Is the New Rock is a podcast and blog by Zach Brooks (of Midtown Lunch) and Chuck P (of KCRW). Here, they celebrate the best foods they ate at music feasts...er, fests around the country in 2013.
Food Is the New Rock's 10 Best Things We Ate at Music Festivals This Year
3. Blue Ribbon fried chicken at Life Is Beautiful Festival
5. Lamb gyro at Outside (Lambs) Lands
7. BBQ competition at Stagecoach Music Festival
8. Dim sum bar at Sasquatch Festival
9. Gerard's paella at Treasure Island Music Fest
10. Vegan tacos from the Pure Luck food truck at FYF Fest