CONTEST: Win A Trip To Latvia To See PRĀTA VĒTRA’s ‘Another Still Life’ Final Tour Show In Riga!
By Staff on July 9, 2012
PRĀTA VĒTRA is Latvia’s best known band and in support for their latest album ANOTHER STILL LIFE they will have open air tour in six cities in Latvia with the final show in capital Riga, Skonto Stadium on 17th of August.
To win 2 tickets to PRĀTA VĒTRA concert in Riga, meet and greet with the band, goody bag and guided tour around Riga with flights and accommodation covered you need to go to band’s Facebook page APP where you need to "Like" PRĀTA VĒTRA page, share brand new video “Don’t You Get It” and fill the form to enter the competition.
There will be one grand prize winner chosen by FILTER!
Album ANOTHER STILL LIFE has been recorded from September 2011 till April this year at “Diarama Studio" Hudson, NY, USA; "Courtyard Studio" Oxford, Great Britain, “Ol' Ingrids place" and "Ziņģu Nams" Riga, Latvia.
During their career, PRĀTA VĒTRA have released albums in Europe and Russia, supported bands like R.E.M., The Rolling Stones, Depeche Mode and more. World-known photographer Anton Corbijn has made photos for three albums and designed the logo of the band. As A.Corbijn has described: “There is this beautiful thing that great bands have something… Identity and I think PRĀTA VĒTRA has that,”
First single of the album ANOTHER STILL LIFE, "Lantern"
You can also watch a documentary about making of the album ANOTHER STILL LIFE
Link to listen album ANOTHER STILL LIFE preview
Another Still Life album preview by Prāta Vētra
Grab Another Still Life via iTunes now.
Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Organiser of the competition is PRĀTA VĒTRAS SKAŅU IERAKSTU KOMPĀNIJA LTD.
3. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
4. The opening date for receipt of entries is Monday 9th July 2012 at 9:01 a.m. Eastern European Summer Time (EEST); 02:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) or 10:01 a.m. Moscow Standard Time (MSK) and the closing date for receipt of entries is Thursday 19th July 2012 at 10:59 p.m. Eastern European Summer Time (EEST); 3:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) or 11:59 p.m. Moscow Standard Time (MSK)
5. The winners of this competition will be selected by random drawing by the band PRĀTA VĒTRA on 20th of July 2012 from all eligible entries.
6. The winners will be notified by email and/or phone call no later then 23th of July 2012.
7. The winners must claim the prize by 25th July 2012 in the manner specified in the notice. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the prize is not claimed by 25th July 2012 an alternative winner will be chosen.
8. The prizes consist of 2 tickets to PRĀTA VĒTRA concert in Riga, Skonto Stadium on 17th August, meet and greet with the band, goody bag, guided tour and for the winners outside Latvia also flights and accommodation for 2 nights. Traveling expenses to the airport on the city of departure has to be covered by the winner itself. Transportation from Riga airport will be covered by the organizer. If the winner is willing to stay in Riga more then 2 nights he has to cover the accommodation of the following nights himself.
9. The winners will be met at the airport of Riga by the assigned host who will be the contact person during the entire trip.
10. The winners will receive the information package about their schedule in advance.
11. Any kind of insurance is not included in the prize. The winners are advised to obtain their own travel and medical insurance and/or all other necessary travel documentation including, but not limited to, visas (if applicable).
12. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. Total value of the prize depends on the country and city the selected winners will be arriving to Riga from, but not higher as 3000 USD.
14. Entry is open to residents of all countries, however there will be chosen one winner resident of Latvia, one winner resident of Russian Federation, one winner resident of United States of America and two winners from rest of the world.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws.
16. To the fullest extent permissible in law, organiser shall not be liable to the winners for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing information to the organiser of the competition PRĀTA VĒTRAS SKAŅU IERAKSTU KOMPĀNIJA and not to Facebook.
18. Sponsors of this competition are PRĀTA VĒTRAS SKAŅU IERAKSTU KOMPĀNIJA, LIVE RIGA, hotel MONIKA, traveling agency KOLUMBS, radio STAR FM, radio NASHE RADIO, FILTER MAGAZINE. The sponsors are not liable for any legal claims that may be made.